No Such Thing

Stop standing in the middle of the highway! Think for yourself and get out of the path of that oncoming semi. Waking up to reality can be painful.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

non-denominational religious joke

3 religious leaders (of any faith or denomination, changeable to suit local prejudice) are talking about how much money one should give to their respective religious organization.
The first one says, "I draw a circle on the ground, throw money in the air, and whatever lands in the circle, I give to charity."
The second one says, "I draw a circle on the ground, throw money in the air, and whatever lands outside the circle, I give to charity."
The third one says, "I draw a circle on the ground, throw money in the air, and whatever the Creator wants, he keeps."

badump-bump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home